"Queen of the Flowers"
"Discover the flora and fauna in and around Filzmoos"
In the mountain village of Filzmoos alpine flower enthusiasts can discover up to 25 different, types of wild orchid. Head off with qualified walking guides to look for the "Queen of the Flowers" - the orchid. You'll be amazed at the variety of alpine plants and flowers around.
- 3 nights stay in a bed & breakfast pension or private accommodation
- Welcome drink
- Guided hike to the "Queen of the Flowers"
- One further guided hike of your choice
- 1 return journey on the Papageno Cable Car (in operation on Tuesday and Thursday from 13th June to 21st September)
- Free travel on the Filzmoos Wanderbus
- A small packet of flower seeds as a leaving gift
|Dates||20.05. - 29.07.2017|
|3 nights sharing a double room with shower/WC and breakfast||
from € 139,00
Reductions for children available on request.
Prices per person.
Ankle-high walking boots for the guided walking tours required!
Tourist Office Filzmoos
Tel. 0043 6453 8235