Pilgrimage Village of Filzmoos & the Filzmoos Child
According to local legend, two shepherds heard a little bell ringing and there, where today the shrine (built in 1820) stands, they found a carved figure of the Jesus child ringing a bell and raising its hand in oath. The shepherds took the Jesus child to Altenmarkt. Overnight, however, it returned to its resting place in Filzmoos. After the shrine was built the holy figure in the church was erected.
(John 1, 12).
Zur Ansicht der virtuellen Tour auf das Bild klicken.