A Ski Holiday in the Family-friendly Ski Area of Filzmoos
Ski holiday in Filzmoos in the heart of the Salzburger Sportwelt - ideal for children, beginners and those returning to skiing. The compact family ski area offers plenty of space on the pistes and safe skiing for children and beginners. Plus you don't have to queue for lifts.
Alpine winter sports in Filzmoos at a glance:
- 20 kilometres of pistes right from the resort offering a good mix of blue, red and black slopes
- comfortable lifts, hardly any lift queues
- wide slopes with plenty of space to turn
- Michaela-Kirchgasser-FIS-run on the Grossberg
- awarded title of “TOP ski area of up to 20 kilometres of pistes“
- snug ski huts offering Pongau culinary specialities
- part of the Ski amadé ski area association in the heart of the Salzburger Sportwelt
- Dachstein Glacier ski area right nearby
Season start of the lifts (if there is enough snow) from 24th of December 2020.
Filzmoos Lift Co. Piste Regulations:
According to §30 of the Salzburg Province Safety Law all pistes in the ski area of Filzmoos/Neuberg are closed from 5.00 pm – 8.30 am due to piste preparation using cable winches.
The Filzmoos Lift Co. advises all piste users, that for their own safety, they should never ski on piste areas signed as CLOSED or cordoned off by means of a net or barrier tape.
The Filzmoos ski area won an award and counts amongst the top ski areas with under 20 kilometres of pistes.
Learn to ski or snowboard or brush up your technique - under the guidance of experienced instructors from the three Filzmoos Ski & Snowboard schools.
Available from December 2020.
- Valley & mountain station of the Papageno cable car
- Valley station Grossberg lift
- Valley station Mooslehen lift
- Skiline terminal with piste kilometre/vertical metre check
- Ski-movie-run on the Mooslehen lift
- Monitor (Info-center, news) Grossberg valley station
- New seats for the Papageno cable car
- Renovation of Papageno valley station office
- New first aid room
- Lift Company Boutique