A hiking holiday in Filzmoos - hiking, mountaineering, climbing...
Hike up to the alpine rose flowers, over the glacier, at sunrise... it feels good. It's great fun. All your senses are wide awake. There are footpaths in Filzmoos to suit every level of walking enthusiast from easy to difficult. Climbing – particularly popular amongs kids and teens. Climbing rocks, climbing trails - for beginners and experts.
Footpaths are well-signposted and are classified according to level of difficulty:
"Blue" paths are easy and are suitable for gentle walkers. Red paths are medium-difficulty, suitable for active hikers. Black paths are difficult and should only be attempted by experienced mountaineers or when accompanied by a mountain guide.
- Hiking Programme offered by "Filzmoos Aktiv"
- Filzmoos Wanderbus
- List of all hiking tours
- Themed paths & long-distance hiking trails
- Filzmoos walkers' badge
- Cable Car in Filzmoos - head up the mountain on the chairlift
- Mountain Friend & Mountain Specialist Accommodation Properties
- Alpine huts & mountain inns
- Walking boot test centre